*** Important information about cheque clearing, to take effect
from 30th October 2017 ***
- Cheques to be cleared within one working day by 23:59.
- Cheques to be cleared using a digital image.
- Cheques Clearing System to go live on 30th October 2017 to some bank and all banks by end of 2018.
- You have the option to continue writing cheques as normal.
- More information is available at https://www.chequeandcredit.co.uk/cheque-users/consumers/cheque-imaging
Internet Banking current status : Operational
Log on to internet Banking here
Our internet banking service allows you to manage your money at your convenience, wherever you are in the World. It supports a range of account management services including domestic and international payments.
If you would like to register for internet banking you can do so by downloading and completing the registration form and either sending it to us here in London by post or or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you on your next visit to us here in London.
Alternatively, please call us on +44 (0) 20 7920 6100 and we will be happy to send you a form in the post.
If you are concerned about internet security please click here to read more about our online security standards and how you can make sure your money and your personal information are safe.
Union Bank UK plc - Open Banking Sandbox APIs
The revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2) is the EU legislation which sets regulatory requirements for firms that provide payment services.
PSD2 aims to:
• open up new ways for customers to manage their money and find products and services that are right for them
• increase transparency around account provision and access
• protect customers through enhanced security of payments, requirement to resolve customer complaint more
quickly and reduce customers’ exposure to liability where they have suffered losses
If you are a Third-Party Provider offering AISP, PISP and CBPII services, please use the link below in order to test Union Bank UK plc’s dedicated interface. The data is shared via Application Programming Interfaces ( APIs).
Please use the link below in order to access the technical specification and supporting documentation on the developer portal to test Union Bank UK plc dedicated interface.
A sandbox for TPPs to test is available at https://developer.token.io/token-request/
Documentation is available at https://developer.token.io/docs/#overview-of-token