Union Bank UK is best placed to help you benefit from the UK property market.
We are a British bank, in the heart of the City of London, and a member of the
Union Bank of Nigeria Group.
We provide buy to let mortgages for the purchase of properties in England.
- A Union Bank UK current account is required
- Property must be located within England
- UBUK will require the first legal charge over the property
- A Standard Valuation Report using an approved valuer is required for all applications
- Your Equity contribution of at least 35% of property value
- No minimum loan amount
- Subject to underwriting and internal approval
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or other loans secured on it.